October 2020 Tennis Camps
Bookings are open
SPACES ARE VERY LIMITED AS WE MUST COMPLY WITH CURRENT GOVERNMENT & SPORT SPECIFIC GUIDELINES.
For this year’s camps we are going to run a morning session and an afternoon session, which are 2 hours and 15 mins in length. We have taken this decision for the safety of the children and the coaches.
Due to demand, and limited spaces, we are asking that you book your child(ren) into either the morning or the afternoon session (not both).
In order to keep a social bubble, we are only accepting full week bookings (Mon – Fri).
The camps will be open for children who are currently in Reception to Year 9.
Camps will be run in accordance with current government guidance and best practices, which will include:
- Group sizes and socially distanced activities as advised by the LTA.
- Different groups will not mix.
- Staggered drop off.
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available and children will be asked to sanitise before and after play
- No-one, other than those taking part in the lesson, is to enter the tennis courts. Parents are kindly asked to wait off court at all times.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own rackets.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before lesson time.