Brondesbury Sports Club will carry out a full annual risk assessment of the facility with a view of highlighting potential hazards and taking the appropriate action wherever necessary to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment.
Marina Lavarello (Head Coach) is responsible for reporting to the committee/management team on such issues.
If a member/user wished to report a hazard or potential hazard, they should do one of the following:
Call: Marina on 07540851843
Any issues are raised in a management committee meeting and the appropriate action taken; all details will be listed in the minutes.
The risk assessment includes the following areas:
- Is the area and surroundings are safe and free from obstacles?
- Is the area fit and appropriate for activity?
- Is the equipment fit and sound for activity and suitable for age group/ability?
- Is the performers register up-to-date with medical information and contact details?
- Are performers appropriately attired for the activity?
- Can emergency vehicles access facilities?
- Is there a working telephone available with access to emergency numbers?
- Are emergency access points checked and operational?
- Are evacuation procedures published and posted somewhere for all to see?
- Do volunteers, staff, coaches and members have access to information relating to health and safety?
- Are emergency procedures published and accessible to those with responsibility for sessions at the venue?