Summer 2020 Multi-Sport Camps
Bookings open now
SPACES ARE VERY LIMITED AS WE MUST COMPLY WITH CURRENT GOVERNMENT & SPORT SPECIFIC GUIDELINES.
For this year’s camps we are going to run a morning session and an afternoon session, which are 2 hours and 15 mins in length. We have taken this decision for the safety of the children and the coaches.
Due to demand, and limited spaces, we are asking that you book your child(ren) into either the morning or the afternoon session (not both).
In order to keep a social bubble, we are only accepting full week bookings (Mon – Fri).
The camps will be open for children who are currently in Years 1 to 9.
Camps will be run in accordance with current government guidance and best practices, which will include:
- Activities to take place outdoors (if any sessions have to be cancelled due to severe bad weather, you will be notified and a refund will be applied).
- Social bubbles with limited group sizes (as per sport governing body guidelines).
- Different groups will not mix.
- Staggered drop off and pick up times.
- Hand sanitiser readily available.
- Equipment to be disinfected after every class.