Brondesbury Sports Club aims to create an enjoyable environment for all juniors who wish to take part in tennis or other sport and social activities at the club.
Brondesbury will therefore adhere to the following:
- That children and young people have the right to be safe, secure and free from threat.
- That young people have the right to be treated with respect, and to have their concerns listened to and acted upon.
- Ensure that the club provides for the needs of junior members through specific programmes, designated facilities, and safe practice.
- Have procedures in place to address poor practice, and to help any young person who appears to be at risk, or who appears to be the victim of abuse.
- Offer help and support when a child or young person tells us that these issues affect them.
- Take steps to ensure that any club volunteers or professionals working with children are suitable to do so, through the use of references and background checks.
- Ensure that all relevant people have been vetted and approved through the Criminal Record Bureau disclosure process.
- Ensure that all of those working with children are made aware of the LTA code of conduct for people working with children in tennis, and are required to follow it.
The club has an adult member who is specifically responsible for children, young people and child protection
This person’s name is:
She can be contacted at:
07958 758 580